Hilton Team Member Travel
The below information discusses the Hilton Team Member Travel program, this site is no way affiliated with Hilton but simply providing information for those seeking it. The name of Hilton is well known and respected in its industry for having some of the best hotels and resorts. Hilton hotels and luxury suites are synonymous with comfort, quality, class, and convenience. Hilton is a large family of hotel brands, including Embassy suites, Double Tree, Hilton Garden Inns, Hampton hotels, Homewood Suites, Home2, and high class luxury like Waldorf Astoria and Conrad. In order to run these many hotel lines, Hilton needs to employ thousands of people all around the nation. Lucky for those workers, they get discounts on Hilton-related rooms when they go on leisure trips. Hilton looks out for its own workers by offering this and the quick travel planning program.
The discount itself is on the rooms that workers and their families reserve for their vacations.
Eligibility for taking advantage of this attractive discount is described below:
1. Eligibility for signing up for discounted room rates is restricted to full and part time Hilton employees and any employees of Hilton's subsidiary companies.
2. The employee's Hilton family work location must be in any country of North America, or in Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic in order to secure discounted rates.
3. Discounted room rates through this program only apply to vacation, or leisure travel, not to business-related travel stays.
4. Reservations must be made in advance at different intervals for different hotels. Generally, the more luxurious the room accommodations (like Waldorf Astoria, the earlier a reservation must be made. Regular Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, or similar locations can be reserved as late as the same day of arrival.
5. The Hilton team member needs to be present for reservation and check-in of the desired room.
The Hilton Team Member Travel program is often paired with the Hilton Family Travel Program. Both programs can be used by Hilton Employees to reserve rooms at discounted prices, but the Hilton Team Member Travel Program is meant more directly for when the team member his or herself goes on a vacation. Often, this may include a few members of the member's immediate family like a spouse and children. The Hilton Family Travel Program applies to room reservations of the Employee's relatives. With the Hilton Family Travel Program, the team member does not need to be present at the check-in, but does need to be the one to reserve the room. For example, if a team member is planning to visit a hotel location alone, only the Hilton Team Member Travel Program applies. If the team member is never going to be present during the stay, but the room is being used for the team member's family, then the Hilton Family Travel Program should be used.
Hilton is rather well known in travel circles for having some of the best customer and employee benefit programs. Hilton actually offers some rooms, at some locations, for some employees, 28 free stays, for limited periods at a time. Now, the specifics of this hidden program are far from detailed, but if you happen to use the Hilton Team Member Travel Program and reserve the right hotel and a number of other conditions, you may end up having your stay cost remarkably less than you expected. To know if your reservation is going to be cheaper, you should call the hotel and ask, mentioning that you are reserving as a Hilton worldwide employee.
Hilton Team Member Travel Booking Page: http://www.hilton.com/itp
Hilton Team Member Travel FAQ: http://tm.hilton.com/en/tm/help/tmtp_faq_hi.jhtml